Monday, July 20, 2009

Over the Rainbow

What's that on Noni's Refrigerator? asked Tiny Pink Piggy.

It's a rainbow Abby made at school, I answered. Abby has been studying weather. Isn't her rainbow beautiful!

I heard that there's leprechaun and a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow, said Tiny Pink Piggy. Lets fly to the end of Abby's rainbow and see what's there. Tiny Pink Piggy climbed on my back and off we went!

Higher and Higher to the top of the rainbow!

And down again! Hold on tight, Tiny Pink Piggy, we're coming in for a landing! Look, said Tiny Pink Piggy, there's a big red barn at the end of the rainbow. I wonder if it's full of gold? We'll soon find out, I said.

There wasn't any gold inside the barn, but we met the most colorful pig I've ever seen! Hello he said, I'm Rainbow Piggy. I've been waiting for you. It's Abby's birthday, and I've made a special rainbow cake for her.

Here it is! Wow, said Tiny Pink Piggy, that's a colorful cake.


Oink, oink this is a very good tasting cake. I like blue, best and Tiny Pink Piggy likes the purple. Shouldn't we wait for Abby? asks Tiny Pink Piggy. We wait for no one, I answered. That's why we're called piggys!

We invited Rainbow Piggy to come back to Noni's and Granddad's house to live on Granddad's Super Stereo. What's that green creature? asked Rainbow Piggy. That's Paco, the worm from Mexico, I said. He escaped from one of Noni's stories.